Monday 19 November 2012

Shamefaced apology...

There has been a severe lack of blogging in the last two months - alas myself and Bethany have been very busy bees and have let things slide. Big style. But that's all going to stop from now on (hopefully. Unless I get really busy... y'know...).
Despite the lack of posts, we have not had a lack of creating beautiful homemade goods - well I have been making beautiful homemade goods, Bethany has been working about 15 jobs and seemingly only appearing long enough to email me stories about cats and Helen Flanagan. Sometimes both. So, staying on that theme, here is a picture of a kitten to illustrate how heartfelt our apologies are.

In the last couple of months I have been spending most weekends planning my upcoming nuptials. So much to do from venues to flowers. I am also making all of the invitations which I am in two minds about whether to blog about.
On the one hand, it is a large project and is taking up a lot of my time and skill. However, I want them to be a wonderful handmade surprise for those lucky enough to get one (you lucky, lucky people, you). I will probably do a step by step once they have all been sent but for now I will cryptically tell you it involves card, fabric, wool, thread, wax and double-sided sticky tape (obv).
To tide all you keenos over until then, I'll do a couple of blogs about my recent cake creations. I was given the Great British Bake Off Showstoppers cookbook for my birthday which inspired me to try my hand at creativity in the kitchen for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment